Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Pros & Cons and Our Review: Should You Buy it or Not?
Xiaomi recently launched its flagship grade smartphone – the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. The successor to Mi Mix comes with a compact design, better build quality, beautiful look and powerful hardware. Priced at INR 35,999, the handset has pretty much everything that you can get in a high-end flagship.
We have already reviewed this smartphone, if you missed that you can read here. In this article, we going to list the pros & cons of this handset. If you are planning to buy it, read this article first.
MI MIX 2 PROS: 7 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY IT
- It is powered by Qualcomm’s latest high-end Snapdragon 835 processor, complemented with 6 gigs of RAM, Adreno 540 GPU and 128 gigs of internal storage.
- Bezel-less 5.99 inches display which is fitted into a size of 5.5 inches smartphone.
- It doesn’t lag while multi-tasking, heavy gaming and marathon usage.
- Supports 43 global bands, means your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will work in almost every country of this world.
- Camera rim is made of 18k gold.
- It is backed by a 3,400 mAh battery and supports Quick Charge 3.0.
- Comes with latest data transfer technology – UFS 2.1.
MI MIX 2 CONS: 5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOUD NOT BUY IT
- Despite of being a flagship-level smartphone, it doesn’t come with dual camera setup. Camera quality is also average.
- It doesn’t come with waterproof certification.
- Despite of being a display-centric phone, it doesn’t come with AMOLED display.
- No 3.5mm audio jack and no micro-SD card slot.
- While the MIUI 9 is out, the Mi Mix 2 still runs on MIUI 8 based on Android v7.1.1.
So here it is guys, aforementioned were the pros & cons of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. The handset is ideal for gamers and multi-taskers. If you’re a camera lover, you should go for Moto G5s Plus or Xiaomi Mi A1.